We do not guarantee that the website or mobile application will be available permanently or will be working at a constant certain speed or efficiency, as we may need to perform regular or emergency maintenance therein from time to time, and We reserve our right to withdraw our website at any time.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED only.
In the case you want to unsubscribe or cancel purchase or reservation only within the permitted period. However, in the event of activation of the subscription or reservation or purchasing process, we cannot recover any amount paid by you, unless under the provisions of law and after considering the justifications of your cancelation.
The permitted time to cancel any Purchase (membership/single pass) should be before activation and within the validity of the purchase code provided, in case of reservation the permitted time is more than 24 hours from the starting time.
In the case you want to cancel any reservation more than 24 hours prior to the starting time, the reservation amount will be credited to your mobile application wallet. If you request to transfer the reservation amount to your bank account or credit/debit card, we reserve the right to access your App wallet and post a negative transaction prior to the bank transfer which will occur within two working weeks.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Rewards & Benefits
Company's coin program is a rewards program managed by the company. When users registers in the App, you will be subject to the rewarding scenarios as follows:
1. When downloading the mobile application and activate the user account, the user will be rewarded with 100 coins;
2. When the mobile application is referred to another user, and he/she downloads the application and completes first successful transaction, the user will be rewarded with 100 coins;
3. When the user completes the rating for any venue after completion of any activity, the user will be rewarded with 10 coins.
As a user of the mobile application, he/she can get trophy rewards when completing successful transactions as follows:
1. If the user completes successful transactions between (90-179), the user will be rewarded with a bronze trophy;
2. If the user completes successful transactions between (180-359), the user will be rewarded with a silver trophy;
3. If the user completes successful transactions from (360) and above, you will be rewarded with a gold trophy.
Company reserves the right to amend or stop the rewards and benefits or change, cancel or withdraw any of the Terms & Conditions of Use at its discretion and without the need to give any reason at any time.
Company has the right to cancel or change the number of coins for any of the procedures listed above at any time, bearing in mind that the user has the right to use the coins in order to receive discounts upon completing the successful transaction.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of the country of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in which the user is registered and any dispute may be resolved in Dubai courts.
The Terms & Conditions of Use published from time to time in the e-platform of the company are final and obliged to follow.
Obligations to Comply While Browsing the Website
You may browse the website according to the Terms & Conditions of Use, and for legal documentary purposes you agree not to do the following:
1. Using or browsing the website in any way that may violate the law or provisions and rules of practice within United Arab Emirates (UAE) or any other judicial authority of any other country that you browse the website from;
2. Using or browsing the website in any illegal or fraudulent way; or for illegal or fraudulent purposes; or by using falsified electronic protocols;
3. Uploading or publishing or sending or transmitting any other information on or through our website and mobile application. Especially if the information is harmful; threating; contrary to public decency; annoying; indecent or carrying racial or ethnic or any other illegal discrimination. In this case we are entitled to delete such things and take all legal measures against you, in addition to using our right to prevent you from enjoying services available on our website;
4. Deliberately using any electronic program or mean or device for interfering or trying to interfere electronically or manually in the operating process or the functionality of our website and mobile application, with our right to take all necessary measures for stopping you being reserved;
5. Obtaining (or trying to obtain) an unauthorized permission to login or interfere or destroy or disturb or attempt to encrypt or encrypt or modify or delete or add any of the followings:
(a) Any part of the website or the mobile application; or
(b) Any device or network the website or the mobile application stores on it all data and information related to how it works and operates; or
(c) Any electronic program that is used in the website texts or its reprogramming or rewriting; or
(d) Any device or network or electronic program owned or used by any third party of those who are committed to our website or mobile application or any others.
Attacking the website through denial-of-service attacks or any adding ads for fraudulent or compulsory pages.
Using the website in any way that cause or may cause any violation of our rights or rights of any third party or may forming a violation of privacy rules or laws in United Arab Emirates (UAE) or public morals or may contain damages to others.
Distort or alternate or interfere with the main page of the website and mobile application.
Committing any act that may impose big or unreasonable or unsuitable load on the website and its infrastructure and the mobile application for the purpose of Stopping or slowing down its work.
Re-copying or re-extracting identical images, or copying or reselling any part of the website or mobile application or attempting to create any page identical to our website and mobile application.
Any violation of the forgoing undertakings shall be considered as a criminal offence. Therefore, we must report to the relevant legal authorities of any such violation. We also shall cooperate with these authorities to reveal your identity to them. Furthermore, we adhere to our rights to ask you for any civil compensations or even to sue you.
You may not create any link to our main page or to any other part of our website or mobile application on any other electronic websites or on social media without our prior written consent.
You are responsible for taking any necessary measures to find our website and make sure that all people using our website and mobile application, through your account, are aware of such Terms & Conditions of Use and will comply to them.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
(udaresports.com) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Intellectual Property Rights
Within the provisions of the law as to preserve trademarks, copyrights of database and other intellectual property rights (internet protocol rights) regarding:
1. The material published on the website and mobile application;
2. The design, organization, and planning of the website and mobile application;
3. Any program or basic program law that was available to download data from the website (will referred to as " program"). Any ads, designs, colors, logos, images, and audiovisual materials in respect to any promotion campaign related to clients of our website and mobile application or in connection to our marketing of the website and mobile application activities, such materials are owned by us and you, as a user, are not allowed to take it over in any way.
Save where cases expressly provided for in Terms & Conditions of Use of use or cases related to the part relevant to the website, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent:
1. Copying; re-copying; alternating; changing; publishing; transmitting; distributing; advertising; selling; transferring; sending or trying to publish any conflicting advertisements or any amendments to the materials on our website and mobile application in any way and using whatever mean, wholly or partially. Also, it is not allowed to use the material available on our website to produce any similar materials;
2. Using any part of the materials on the website and mobile application for commercial purpose;
3. Creating database in an organized electronic or manual format by regular downloading or storing of any content on our website and mobile application;
4. Editing paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way from our website and mobile application. Furthermore, you may not use any drawings or images or audio clips or charts separately from the accompanying text and after getting our special permission and express approval, otherwise, we shall be entitled to uphold our full legal rights to confront you;
5. Removing notifications of copyrights, trademarks, and invented logos (whether it belongs to us or to our clients or to campaigns organized by us) from any copy of the content in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of Use of use stated herein;
6. Distributing or displaying or copying the content of website and mobile application pages for the interest of any third party including but not limited to storing any materials on the website and mobile application temporarily to make it available to a third party, and taking picture of any materials on our website and mobile application to publish them on another website without our permission. In such case, we have the right to take all legal measures against you and the third party.
You may not interfere in site safety precautions; or prevent anyone from accessing it and you are not allowed to destroy, distort, delete, block or add to any information therein in such a way that may destroy the purpose of it.
You may not view, copy or download the website and mobile application content to your computer's hard disk, or print, distribute it or any part thereof, provided that:
1. The content is used to provide information only or as a reminder for your own personal use;
2. The content is used for non-commercial or specifically permitted purposes that do not damage us or our customers;
3. Any material from the site and application is not integrated into any other business, whether published or electronic (whether it is in your interest or for that of a third party);
4. Any reproduction of the content or any portion thereof shall include copyright and trademark notices.
You hereby agree to assume all the risks of your use of the website and mobile application and the information contained therein, and to assume full liability and risk of loss arising from the use of the site and the application as a result of you using the error or making decisions regarding the use of the site offers or as a result of your failure or your respect for the terms and obligations contained in the Terms & Conditions of Use.
If you violate the Terms & Conditions of Use resulting in the filing of any other person or entity a case against us, we have the right to enter you in the case and to claim compensation from you and to demand the initiation of the penal case (if any) and adhere to the appropriate legal defense and adhere to the our discharge.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from distributed denial of service attacks, viruses, or any other material that is technically harmless from others and that may damage your computer, software, data or other proprietary materials as a result of using the website with our obligation to take full care in preserving the work of the site, maintaining the user and protecting them, and protecting the website from any attacks on the website by others in order to protect your information and the privacy of the users of the website and mobile application.
The website may contain links of other website in the form of external advertisements, sources provided by third parties, any content on these website, and the sources are contents beyond our control and we do not bear any responsibility for them and we will not be responsible to you for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of your use of them.
Any personal information you provide to us when you use the website will be processed according to the Terms & Conditions of Use.
You, by using the website and the application agree to the procedures of this processing, and you undertake that all the data you provide is accurate and correct (and not subject to confidentiality obligations) and you agree to publish any comments you provide through the website (at our discretion) and we have the right to delete these comments, but rather to suspend your use or deprive you of comment or website services if the Terms & Conditions of Use have been violated in your comment, whether we inform you of this or not, as you are the author of these comments. You will be obligated to granting us a permanent free license in exchange for modifying or incorporating your comments into other actions or any use we see appropriate in the promotional launches of the site and for our customers.
We collect any information that you may voluntarily provide to us, for example; the data you put as comments and any documents you submit by uploading them to the site. You will not be shared the information with any person except with our personal permission, and also in the event that law authorities request it. We also use this data to prepare research related to developing a vision about the user's requests and their preferred needs and what they prefer of offers without any right for you to object to what it is prepared by us and we may use the personal information you submit to:
1. Provide you with the information you request from us or that we believe will be important to you, as you have agreed to contact you for such purposes;
2. To inform you of changes in our products and services.
This website and mobile application are hosted and managed in US West (Oregon). By submitting your personal information to the site, you agree to transfer, store and/or process your private information outside the European Economic Area.
We may collect and process your personal information and include the followings:
1. Personal information you provide by adding it to any electronic form on our website or mobile application, or if you report a problem with the site;
2. We may keep a record of contact if you contact us;
3. The details of your visits to the website and mobile application include, but are not limited to, data traffic information, website information, blogs, other contact information, and the sources you log in;
4. We can collect standard registration information online from your own computer (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), in addition to the details of the behavioral patterns of your visit to the site, we do this through the use of a links profile (Cookies), which records the pages of the website visited from your own computer, as well as the period of your browsing and the activities that you have done on this site, this is a step from us in order to improve the performance of the website and try to provide a better online service and more distinctive as we have the right to send publications with advertisements and promotional offers on the means of communication provided by you to us with your right to decide to stop any of these advertisements at any time by requesting it;
5. You have the right not to receive cookies and you can refuse them by activating their settings on your browser, but if you refuse them you may not be able to see certain parts of the site.
Although the website is provided with multi texts, the English version of the Terms & Conditions of Use document is the reliable version. The translation of the text into other languages must be for the facilitation of the browser only, and it should not be used to contradict or interpret the English version.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to amend any part of the site, including these Terms & Conditions of Use. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the page from time to time, as these modifications will be binding to you. If any provision of these legal conditions becomes void or unenforceable by any competent authority, in whole or in part, the other provisions of these legal conditions and the rest of the provisions that have been invalidated shall not be affected and will remain in force.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the material on the website or mobile application, or if you wish to amend any personal data registered with us, by submitting an application to the following email: email@example.com
Adress: Bayan Building, Dubai Investment Park 1, Office No. 213-214, Dubai, UAE, P.O. Box 79794
Phone: +971 (0)4 295 1864